download WordPress themes

Call Us

(801) 935-8783

Mold Removal – Do I Have a Mold Problem?

How can you tell if you have a mold problem in your home or business?

Mold can be present without the appearance of visible mold. Mold requires moisture to survive, so it is often found in areas where water damage has occurred or where there is excessive humidity.  Musty odors are a tale-tale sign of a mold problem.  If you think that you might have a hidden mold problem, don’t hesitate to call us.  We’ll rush one of our mold removal professionals to your door.  With really cool and hi-tech meters he or she can help you find those hidden pockets of mold and give you educated advise on it’s proper removal.


 You might have a mold problem if:


  • You have an existing moisture problem in your house.  Something like a leaky pipe or fitting that has been leaking for a long time.
  • You’ve recently had an incident involving water flooding in your home or office and some building materials have been wet more than 48 hours.
  • You have condensations problems on or around exterior windows.  Water from condensation typically runs off the surface and “pools” on the windowsill or floor.  Over time this will cause some big problems.
  • Family members or workers/tenants are complaining about musty or moldy odors.
  • People that are in the home or office are reporting health problems like allergies or asthma.


Mold Removal Draper UT

How quickly does mold grow?

Mold requires 3 things to grow.  It needs food, moisture, and the right temperature. Once these 3 criteria are met, spores can start to germinate after as little as 12 hours and can start to reproduce within 24 to 48 hours.  It’s important to remember that mold spores are really small which means that by the time you start to see mold on walls and surfaces, it has been reproducing at a rapid rate.  This is why it is essential to act immediately (if not sooner) when you experience some sort of water damage.’s expert mold removal team knows exactly what to do to keep you and your family safe from the effects of mold.  Don’t hesitate to call us any time.


What do I do if I have mold in my building?

First, do not try to remove it yourself.  A single mold spore is really, really small.  In fact, it is small enough that it takes a microscope to see it.  There can be as many as 1 to 12 million spores in 1 square inch (that’s A LOT) and spores can become airborne extremely easily. 

The BEST THING TO DO is to call us here at   We’ll rush one of our mold removal professionals to your door and together we’ll determine the best course of action for its removal.